photo about_zpsz4fhmevx.png  photo graphs_zpsjapes0og.png

21 April 2016

New Baby / Family Graphs

Long time no speak!
I have been so busy the past two months with crocheting orders that I have barely gotten time to think about anything else ie, this blog. But I am back and will be sharing with you four family themed graphs which would be perfect for a new family.
The pdf links are under each photo.



              Family Silhouette 150x150         


                                                          

                                                                Mum & Baby Silhouette 150x150




                                                         
         



Let me know what you think in the comments below and if you make any of them please share them with me using #missymoocrochet or by tagging me on instagram @missymoocrochet. I would love to see your creations!
xx Megan

3 comments: